Saturday, February 11, 2012

Some of my Favorite Beauty Products!

Hey guys! So I figured to change my posts up a bit I would write a list of my favorite beauty products. I'm going to try and list as many of my drugstore favorites as I can to keep the list rather inexpensive. I hope you guys are able to try some of them because I have tried them all personally and they are absolutely amazing.

1. Kat Von D's tattoo liner in Trooper - usually people save the best for last, but i'm going to tell you guys my favorite product first! This is the BEST product ever! It's so easy to use, draws thin and thick lines, and it literally does not move all day. It does the perfect wing or cat eye and it's so precise. INCREDIBLE.

2. Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner in Midnight Master - I recently bought this and I am obsessed with it. I use it for my waterline and the change really is dramatic! It draws on the darkest line and it is very long lasting. I am thoroughly impressed with it and you can't beat the price!

3. Maybelline Falsies mascara in Black Drama - okay, favorite mascara ever! It literally makes your lashes look 10x's longer and fuller. It is the blackest black of all the mascaras that I have ever tried and I will probably use this mascara forever.

4. Physician's Formula shimmer strips in Healthy Glow - this is a perfect inexpensive cheek highlight and the color that it translates to on the skin is absolutely beautiful. I use a fan brush and just pop some on my cheek bones, forehead, nose, and a little bit on my chin and BOOM - instant glow. Amazing!

5. Too Faced Leopard Love complexion perfection kit - this kit is adorable! I'm obsessed with the blush right now because it is the perfect rosy color. I love the bronzer in the summer and the brightener is great too. Not to mention that it's the cutest make up ever because it is all leopard print.

I'm definitely hoping to do more of these! Let me know if you guys want me to do more of these or if you want other specific lists like just focusing on eye products, or lip products.

No comments:

Post a Comment