Sunday, March 11, 2012

Make Up Tip #6

How to fill in your eyebrows.


For the longest time I was not sure how to fill in eyebrows, so I just didn't do it. Once I learned how to correctly fill in someone's eyebrows, I now do it more often because of the way it changes a person's face. One of the most valuable quotes that I learned by Alexa in Glam Academy is, "eyebrows are sisters, not twins." This is very important, your eyebrows do not have to look identical because they AREN'T identical. When filling in your eyebrows, use your top hairs as a guide. Lastly, if you have light hair you should fill your eyebrows in with a shade that is about two shades darker than your natural hair color and if you have dark hair you should use a shade that is about two shades lighter than your hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment