Friday, September 14, 2012

New Hair Color! :)

Hey guys, I didn't even realize that while I wasn't typing for awhile I got my hair done. I am a natural brunette, but I decided to finally make the jump to..... red hair! Demi Lovato is my hair idol, so the color was inspired by her dark red hair that she was sporting a couple of months ago. One of my best friends (who is a hair genius!) dyed it for me and I could not be happier with it. It is the perfect color for me and I always get compliments on it. If you live in the South Jersey area and are looking for an amazing hair colorist, please let me know and I can give you my friend's information because she is truly amazing!

Let me know what you guys think! I am absolutely obsessed with it and I will definitely be keeping this color for awhile. As always, let me know what kind of posts you would like to see. Unfortunately, I am not a mind reader so I don't know what posts you want to see unless you tell me ;) Thank you so much for reading, and I can't wait to share more posts with you guys. Have a great weekend!




Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment