Friday, January 6, 2012

Make Up Tip #2

Easiest Way to Remove Your Make Up!

Okay, make up is great - but taking it off at night can sometimes be down right annoying. I just started using a new product to remove my make up at night and it is amazing. * drum-roll please* it's PONDS COLD CREAM. I heard of people using this to remove their make up, but I was very skeptical. I decided to buy it one day while I was at Wal Mart & I was shocked. It literally melts the make up off of your face. It even takes off eyeliner and mascara! All you have to do is rub it into your face and then wipe it off with a warm washcloth... wallah all of your make up is completely gone! It is so amazing. It's cost effective & really works. I definitely recommend trying this if you hate washing your make up off.

No comments:

Post a Comment