Saturday, January 21, 2012

Make Up Tip #5

Don't Get Discouraged!


So, this isn't an actual technical tip... more like a little motivational post. Over this past week, I have become so motivated about my make up career. I'm so happy that I finally found my niche :)  If you love make up and want to pursue a career in it, don't let anything hold you back! I remember when I first considered being a make up artist, I would always get so mad at myself if I messed my eyeliner up or if I couldn't perfect a smokey eye. But then I realized that the beauty of make up is that if you make a mistake, you can just wipe it all off and start over. There's no permanence when applying make up (unless you choose to get it tattooed on!) As long as you're doing what you love, you just have to keep trying until you get it right. Don't ever let anyone discourage you from pursuing your dreams because at the end of the day, the only person's happiness that really matters is your own.

xoxo,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment