Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My First Model Experiences!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys, these past couple of days have been pretty hectic! I spent Sunday and Monday at the Glam Academy and then on Tuesday I started my regular college classes back up. Anyway, on Sunday I got to do make up on my first model ever! I was so nervous, but excited at the same time because I've never done make up on some one I didn't know before. Even though I was nervous when I started doing the make up on my model, after a few minutes I just stopped thinking too much into it & started doing my thing. The make up turned out AMAZING & I was so happy because my model was so happy with it! I can't wait to see the pictures & i'll definitely post them on here so you guys can see! On Monday, we worked with models again & even though the day was long, it was one of the most amazing days of my life. One of the only times that I don't feel like i'm on auto-pilot is when i'm doing make up because I just enjoy doing it so much & I actually feel like I have a purpose when i'm doing it. I'm going to post a picture of one of the models I did on Monday so you guys can see them! And as soon as Alexa sends me the pictures that she took i'll post them too! I hope that whoever reads this can find the one thing that makes them happy, because everyone deserves to experience the happiness that doing make up brings to me! Thank you so much for reading this! If there's anything you want me to blog about, just comment on this post or shoot me an e-mail!


Here's the picture of one of my models from Monday. Isn't she gorgeous?!

No comments:

Post a Comment