Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Favorite Hair Product

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in forever, but i'm hoping that my old posts kept you occupied :) I had an amazing time at the beach, the sun and sand definitely cleared my face up, and I got a good tan. I hope you all are having a good summer, and are giving yourselves time to relax and enjoy the sunshine.

Like I said before, I am by no means a hair guru but I do know a good product when I see one. A couple of years ago, my cousin introduced me to Moroccan Oil and I have been using it ever since. This product is absolutely amazing. It makes your hair silky and shiny, but not greasy at all. My hair never feels softer, or looks shinier than when I use this oil. I don't use it everyday because it is expensive and I want it to last awhile, but you definitely could use it everyday if you wanted to. I usually put it in my hair while it's damp, and then I blow dry it to lock the product in. It keeps your hair soft and shiny until you wash it again, and that's what I love about it. You only need to use a little bit at a time, one bottle can literally last you over a year. I have long thick hair and since I don't use it everyday I have been using the same bottle for close to two years, so it is definitely worth the money because it lasts forever! I would recommend this product for any hair type because it works wonders and will result in so many compliments. Not only does this product make your hair look shiny, it conditions your hair too while your wearing it. Also, it reduces the drying time of your hair so it makes the blow drying process much quicker. I am a sucker for a product that does more than one thing, and this definitely does that.

On the Moroccan Oil website. It also says that this product can be useful when coloring your hair. Apparently, if you massage it into your hair before you color it and put a few drops into the hair color it will help your hair to absorb the color better. I have never tried this before, but I definitely will the next time I color my hair. The only tip I would recommend when using this product, is that you focus on your ends and work your way up to your scalp. It is a very thick oil, so I wouldn't recommend putting it directly on or near your scalp. This product is just amazing, and I will probably use it for the rest of my life!

If you would like to see any specific product reviews, tutorials, or anything else beauty related - please feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at glitterocity@gmail.com!



Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment