Monday, July 23, 2012

One product you can't skimp on!

Hi loves! It is so nice to be writing again. I feel like I have been in a slump lately, but I am looking forward to posting again at least 3 or 4 times a week. I will be leaving on Friday for Pennsylvania because I am dog sitting for my cousin. But, I will be bringing my laptop with me so I can keep you all updated with posts and stuff! My best friend will be with me, so maybe I can even do some step by step picture tutorials!

This post is about something that I discovered recently. I'm usually always on the hunt for products that give you your money's worth because who doesn't love to save a few dollars? Well anyway, the other day I went to Walmart because I ran out of makeup wipes. I decided to try the Walmart brand Equate wipes instead of my usual Olay makeup wipes. I had absolutely no problems with the Olay wipes, but I figured since you get double the amount of wipes for less money I would try the Equate ones.

Basically, the Equate wipes are baby wipes with a different name. They smell just like baby wipes, so that's what I presume that they are. I didn't like them at all. They seem like they take forever to take my makeup off, and even then it doesn't feel like they take all of it off. Also, they seem to leave my skin feeling oily and not clean at all. I would not purchase these again because the quality is just poor. I will definitely stay loyal to my Olay makeup wipes from now on because they're the best I've tried and they definitely do their job.


I'd love to hear what your favorite brand of makeup wipes is. Also, if you have any requests please leave them in the comments!



Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment