Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Glam Academy Experience

As a final assignment, Alexa had us e-mail her about how the Glam Academy transformed us. I figured that I would also share with you guys how it changed me in case any of you lovely readers were thinking of taking the course! :) I could talk about this course forever, but i'm going to try and keep it kind of short so you guys don't get bored with me rambling on about how much I loved it! The confidence I feel in myself and my makeup abilities is outstanding. Before this course, I literally was so shy and shaky when it came to doing someone else's makeup. Now I know that I am a great makeup artist, and I can do anything I set my mind to. I learned that there are no rules when it comes to doing makeup. If you need to use more than one eyeliner type to create the perfect wing, DO IT. If you want to use and eye shadow pigment on your lips, GO FOR IT. There are no rules when it comes to makeup and that is one of the many things that I love about it. I learned so much from Alexa, and I will be forever grateful for all the things that she has taught me. She literally transformed me as a person and it is nothing short of amazing. I am no longer the shy girl that doesn't say a word, I stick up for myself and I know how to be a powerful individual. Glam Academy changed my life, and I can't imagine where I would be without it. So, if any of you out there are thinking of taking it, DO IT. I promise you will not regret it - it will change your life.

*I'm going to make a video soon talking about Glam Academy, I will post it for you guys after I film it, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment