Sunday, April 8, 2012

Product Review!

Hey guys! So I decided that I would start reviewing products on here too. I love sharing stuff with you all that I find useful. If you would like me to review a product, or know of any good ones you want to tell me about please e-mail me at glitterocity@gmail.com.

Ocean Salt Exfoliating Cleanser
Lately, my skin has just been feeling blah. I usually use a normal face wash in the shower, and moisturize after but I just felt like I needed something more. I think I finally found what I was missing! I am usually weary of using an exfoliating cleanser because usually they are pretty harsh on your skin. I have sensitive skin so if I use one wrong product it can effect me for days. For example, I tried to use proactiv a couple months ago & it burned my eyelids! Anyway, this cleanser is from LUSH so it is all natural and can be used on your face or body. It is a very light formula and it kind of reminds me of a gritty mousse which sounds weird but I promise it's very cool. I typically use this 2-3 times a week, and after each use it has my skin feeling smooth for days. I love this product and I don't have one bad thing to say about it. It smells amazing too, which is important! I will always try to have this product on hand because it is so amazing and perfect for your face and your body. So, if you are looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser to add to your skin care routine I would definitely try Ocean Salt by LUSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment