Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Meet my kids!

Okay, i'm only 20 years old so I don't have human kids BUT I wanted to introduce you guys to my furry babies that I love as much as if they were "real" kids. Whoever suggested that cats don't get along with dogs has clearly never met my animals. All of my animals get along amazingly and I seriously don't know what my life would be like without them!

The picture is kind of hard to see, since when I woke up they were all sleeping like this and I had to take the picture with my camera on my phone! If you can't tell, I have two dogs and three kittens. I was only supposed to get one kitten, but there are six people in my family and somehow we ended up with three because everyone liked a different one, haha! Moving on.... my two dogs names are Ginger and Riley. Ginger is a little shih-tzu poodle mix and she is the love of my life! I got her when I was in 7th grade so I've had her the longest. Riley is a lab golden retriever mix. She is the sweetest dog I have ever met. She loves everybody and is super patient with the kittens. Now for the three babies! The black and white ones names are Elvira (Elvie for short) and Punky Head. Yeah, I know it's a weird name but when she was little her head was gigantic and it reminded me of a pumpkin! Last but not least, is my little grey kitten, Luna. They are all so precious and it is so fun watching them grow!

If you like personal posts like these, or would like to see updated pictures of my animals once in awhile e-mail me at glitterocity@gmail.com or tell me in the comments! I would also love to see pictures of your pets, so if you have an animal blog or whatever, send me the link!!!




Have a great rest of the week!
Peace, Love, Glitter, & Furry Kids!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment