Thursday, June 7, 2012

Top 3 Summer Nail Polishes!

Hi my loves! I hope you all are having an amazing week! I just finished working a six day stretch at the stadium so I plan on posting more soon! I definitely want to post my everyday makeup routine for you guys & I have a product in mind that I want to review so definitely stay tuned for that. I also LOVE to hear what everyone's favorite products are at the moment, so if you have a must have product that you want to share with me, please e-mail me at glitterocity@gmail.com!

Now, let's get down to it! I am always on the hunt for new nail polishes. I would definitely call myself a nail polish junkie because I am completely obsessed and would buy a new bottle everyday if I could. I tend to steer towards darker colors, so most of my nail polishes are more winter colors. I am completely obsessed with black nail polish no matter what the season, but as I was going through my collection earlier today I decided I would share my 3 favorite summer colors with you!

1. Sweetheart by OPI - this color is absolutely gorgeous. It's kind of a pale pink mixed with white and i'm obsessed with it. I think it gives your hands a classy look and makes your skin look tanner. You do have to apply about 3 or 4 coats to make the color stand out, but it is definitely worth it.

2. Pink Friday by OPI - this color was in the Nicki Minaj collection and it is literally the perfect bubblegum pink. It has kind of a neon feel to it - which I love! I am completely obsessed with this color and if you are thinking of getting it definitely act quickly because it won't be available for much longer. I ordered mine off of amazon a few weeks ago and I am sooo happy that I decided to get it.

3. Mermaid Tears by OPI - the name alone makes me love this nail polish. This color is such a pretty sea-foam green mixed with turquoise. I'm obsessed with this color and I always find myself going back to it during the summer months. This color was released in the Pirates of the Caribbean collection, but i'm sure you could find it online as well.

I hope you guys like the colors I picked. I would love to hear what some of your favorite summer polishes are, because I am obsessed with nail polish! Please e-mail me and tell me what some of your favorites are!



Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment