Monday, May 14, 2012

Get rid of blackheads with this product!

Hi my beauties! Sorry I have not been posting a lot lately, but work has been crazy and I just finished my second year of college. I got all A's this semester so I am really proud of myself, but I am definitely ready to get my summer vacation started. I hope you all had an amazing weekend, and I hope this week isn't too stressful!

Anyway, I started noticing that I was getting blackheads near and on my nose and a little bit in the area under my bottom lip. I think it was mostly because I wear makeup to work and since I am around food and i'm sweating, the dirt gets into my pores causing blackheads. I knew that I needed something to get rid of these awful blackheads, so I went in search of a product to eliminate them and I think I found it. I ended up purchasing the Swiss Formula Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub by St. Ives. I started using it a couple weeks ago and I definitely see a significant decrease in the amount of blackheads on my face. I also notice that the rest of my skin is clearing up and feels smoother too.

The bottle recommends that this product should be used three to four times a week. I followed this for the first week, but this week I have been using it everyday and it is working out fine. It doesn't have a harsh smell like other products do, it smells amazing and feels amazing on your skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this product after I use it all... which probably won't be awhile since there is a lot in the bottle. Basically, this is an amazing product and you definitely get your money's worth!

If you liked this review and want to see more of them, definitely e-mail me at glitterocity@gmail.com. Also, if you have any review requests, or topics you want to see me blog about e-mail me there too! :)




Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment