Friday, May 4, 2012

New Blog Design & Be Tan Without Harmful Rays!

First of all, what do you guys think of the makeover on the blog?! I'm in love with it and I think it's so perfect for summer! All of the bright colors just make me so happy when I look at them & I hope it does the same for you guys! I'm a sucker for anything cute and girly :)

Moving on..... I am the palest person ever. Like, I could literally be mistaken as a member of the Cullen family (from Twilight). Lately, I've been wanting a tan but after seeing so many things about skin cancer from tanning beds on TV and online I definitely did not want to spend over $80 on a monthly tanning membership that would fry my skin! So... I decided to take the self-tanner route. I have heard of multiple self-tanners, but since i'm always looking for a bargain I decided to go with Jergen's Natural Glow. I picked up a large bottle for my body and a small bottle specifically designed for the face. I was skeptical at first, because when the lotion comes out, it is pure white. I never imagined that it would work as great as it does! I have only been using it for three days, but I already see a HUGE difference. I am no longer translucent! I have a beautiful bronze glow and I couldn't be more happy with this product!

I really wish that I had taken a before picture so that you guys could see. The difference is literally amazing and I would recommend this to anyone that wants to be tanner without damaging their skin. I will probably use this product for the entire summer because the results are so impressive!

side note* since my classes will be finishing up this week, I will have all the time in the world to make YouTube videos and blog so let me know what you wanna see!!!


peace, love, & glitter
Catherine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment