Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mrs. Giove's Must Haves!

Mrs. Giove & Angel, shot by Alexa Prisco
If you're a huge Jerseylicious fan like I am, you are familiar with Filippo's gorgeous mom, Mrs. Giove. Over the past couple of months I have gotten the chance to talk to Mrs. Giove on Twitter and Facebook, and I have to say that she is one of the sweetest and most genuine people that I have ever gotten the opportunity to speak with. Not only is she beautiful on the inside, but she is GORGEOUS on the outside too. I decided to ask her what her favorite beauty products were and she was kind enough to share them with me.

The first products that Mrs. G uses to stay flawless are La Mer products. These products use sea kelp to keep the skin looking amazing. Also, they make the skin appear renewed, softer, smoother, and more refined. La Mer's most known product is Creme de la Mer, which is a moisturizing cream. This company also offers products specifically designed for the face and for the body. La Mer also has liquid and powder foundation. This line of products seems absolutely amazing and I look forward to trying them in the future! If you want to check out these products, you can visit their website here.

The next product that Mrs. Giove recommended was Societe Eye Cream. I had never heard of this product before, so I decided to see what it was all about. This eye cream is said to be a two step age reversal regimen designed to combat aging around the eyes. This cream actually had a five star rating on the Dermstore website, and I'm sure if Mrs. G uses it, it must be amazing.

The third thing on the list was MAC Makeup Wipes. I personally have never used them, but I heard that they are amazing. I have spoken with other people who use MAC wipes and they have said that they take all of their makeup off with one swipe. The cool thing about this product is that they are infused with vitamin E, so they hydrate and nourish your skin as you remove your makeup!

The last two products on Mrs. G's list were Neutrogena facial cleanser and a Clarasonic brush. Mrs. G uses these products together to cleanse her skin. I have heard nothing but great things about the Clarasonic brush and I definitely plan on purchasing one. The Clarasonic brush is said to shed years off of your skin and it provides impressive results. On the Sephora website there is a whole Clarasonic section where you can view all of the products, see before and afters, and watch videos on how to use the brush, so if you are considering purchasing one I would definitely check that out!

If you want to achieve Mrs. Giove's gorgeous glowing appearance, you should definitely consider purchasing some or all of these products. I would like to thank Mrs. G for sharing her favorite products with me so I could share them with you guys! Make sure to catch her and the rest of the cast on Jerseylicious (Sundays at 8pm on the Style Network). Also, if you want to follow Mrs. Giove on Twitter, just click here. Thank you so much for reading! If you have any requests or questions, feel free to e-mail me at glitterocity@gmail.com.



Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

3 comments:

  1. Cathy is just an amazing lady!!!! She is soo comforting to others in need! She is just soo beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!! I love her, I hope I can get in contact with her about my amazing company I work for and the amazing body wraps for her to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her too! She is so amazing <3

    ReplyDelete