Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Random Post!

Hi my loves! I was thinking of starting Sunday Random posts. Basically, on Sundays I will talk about subjects that aren't makeup related to break the blog up a bit. Would you guys want to see that? If you would, you can always suggest the Sunday topic by e-mailing me at glitterocity@gmail.com! If I pick your topic, I can credit you in the post if you leave your name, twitter username, etc. Please let me know what you think because I want this blog to cater to what you all want to see! I'm going to type one to give you a little example of what they'll be so you can decide...

This week's Sunday random post is going to focus on music! I love having music playing when i'm getting ready, or when i'm doing someone else's makeup. For me, I feel weird if i'm in a completely silent situation so it's always better to have music playing. I like all kinds of music... my best friend is actually a music guru. so she is constantly showing me all of the newest and most amazing music. My favorite songs change all the time, but here are a few of my favorite songs right now:

  • Changin' (Tommy Rogers Edit) - Chris Cox & DJ Tommy Rogers
  • Feel It In My Bones (feat. Tegan & Sara) - Tiesto
  • Give Your Heart a Break - Demi Lovato
  • Now That I've Found You (feat. Nikki Reed) - Paul McDonald
  • Some Nights - Fun.
As you can see, my taste in music varies! But I hope if you guys haven't heard these songs already, you will listen to these and love them as much as I do! I love hearing about new songs, so e-mail me and tell me what you're listening to! I hope you all have an amazing week :) Until next time......




Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment