Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Madness!

Hello my beauties. I am so sorry that I have not posted in awhile, I hope you all had amazing Memorial Day weekends! My weekend was a hectic one for sure! On Friday, I went shopping and out to dinner with my best friend. Saturday something was wrong with my car so that had to be taken care of, and then I went to an ABC (Anything But Clothes) Party at my friend's house (I wore clothes though!). Some of the outfits were really creative and I had a good time! On Saturday, I went to the beach with my friends and my aunt. Then we went to the boardwalk and shopped a little bit before heading home. Today was pretty laid back. My family opened our pool this weekend so in the morning I helped my parents clean it and stuff, then I just hung around with my dad all day (he's the greatest person I know).

I have been having a little bit of writer's block lately with my posts so I decided to just do a post explaining my favorite products at the moment and why I am absolutely in love with them! Okay, the first thing on my list is Urban Decay Primer Potion. This stuff is amazing. I basically work outside and even though i'm sweating in the heat for hours, my eye makeup does not budge with this product. I feel that you could even wear this product by itself because it evens out the skin on your eyes and just makes them look clean and bright. The second thing I have recently fallen back in love with is Pond's Cold Cream. This cream is so amazing for removing makeup. It does not have a harsh smell or dry out your skin, it literally seems like it melts the makeup off of my face and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. My next favorite product is my Mint Julep Lip Scrub by LUSH. For some reason, my lips tend to peel sometimes. If you have never tried a lip scrub before I would definitely check out the ones from LUSH. They literally exfoliate all of the dead skin on my lips and it tastes amazing too! The next product I have been loving is Twilight Woods Body Wash. I got this body wash from Bath and Body works and it smells AMAZING. It is unlike any other smell I have ever smelled before. The key notes in this scent are said to be: juicy berry, soft mimosa, apricot nectar, and warm woods. The only thing that I can say is that you have to try it because it's amazing! My last product that I am loving right now is my new blush Punch O' Peach from MAC. This blush is the perfect summer blush for me. I have really pale skin and it just looks amazing no matter what I am wearing on my eyes. I think it would go great with any skin tone and it is definitely my favorite blush right now!

Well guys, that's it for now! Like I said, I hope you all had an amazing weekend and I wish you all a great week. I would love to hear some of your favorite products because I always love trying new things. If you have any blog post suggestions or would like me to review any products feel free to e-mail me at glitterocity@gmail.com :)



Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment