Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My favorite scent for summer & who I think should play Christian Grey!

As you all know, summer is approaching very quickly. I am the type of person that has to have some type of body spray or perfume on me before I leave the house. I just like knowing that when people are around me they will smell an amazing scent. I typically change up the scents that I wear with the season because some scents smell more "summery" or "wintery" than others. Last year, I found the perfect summer scent. The smell is literally the definition of a summer scent and it is perfect! Are you ready to find out what it is??? *drum roll please*.......... Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder! This perfume is absolutely amazing and I could not imagine my summer without it. If you would like to see what notes make up this perfect summer fragrance, you can check it out on the Estee Lauder website here. I can't rave enough about this scent, it smells sooo good!

My next order of business is to tell you all that I am completely obsessed with the book 50 Shades of Grey. Since everyone was talking about it, I decided that I had to read it and I am so glad that I did. I am currently on book number two of the trilogy and I can't wait to see what happens! If you have read it, then i'm sure that you have an idea of who you would like to play Christian Grey. As I was watching The Bachelorette last night, I realized that Kalon McMahon "Helicopter Guy" would be the perfect Christian Grey. Not only is he absolutely gorgeous, he flies a helicopter AND has an impeccable vocabulary like Mr. Fifty Shades himself. If you are a 50 Shades of Grey addict, e-mail me at glitterocity@gmail.com and tell me who you think should play Christian and Anastasia.



Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment