Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Favorite Lipsticks!

Hi loves! I have recently become obsessed with lipsticks and I have started wearing them almost every day. I never realized how rare it is for a person my age to wear lipstick until I started going to class and noticing that I was the only one there that had it on! Personally, I think lipstick can be worn anywhere and it definitely brings a makeup look together. I have developed a good size lipstick collection, some I love and others I just like. So, i'm going to give you guys my top five and a little explanation of the colors!


  1. Chatterbox by MAC - this is my favorite lipstick by far. It is so bright and fun, but it isn't too much. I love wearing this with a natural looking eye. I just think that it gives my look a nice punchy girly feel and I LOVE that.
  2. Fruity Orange by Givenchy - this was my first statement lipstick. It's so deep orange that it almost looks red, but it goes really well with my skin tone. Although the texture of this lipstick is not as great at the MAC lipsticks, the color is phenomenal.
  3. Angel by MAC - love love love this color! It's kind of like a nude washed out pick that just goes with anything. If you're going for a Kim K look then this is definitely for you.
  4. F.T.W. by Kat Von D - this lipstick is from Kat's foil lipstick line. I love the shimmer in it, it just makes it so different from any other lipstick i've ever had. This is kind if a dark cranberry color. It is my staple lip color for winter.
  5. Snob by MAC - this is the funnest lipstick ever! It's a bright pale girly pink and it instantly boosts my mood when I put it on. This was the first MAC lipstick that I ever bought and I will definitely keep buying it forever!
I hope you guys get a chance to try some of these shades because they are truly amazing. I want to hear what some of your favorite lipsticks are! E-mail them to me at glitterocity@gmail.com or comment on this post. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!



Peace, Love, & Glitter
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment